*** July 20 - New guest/visitor policy. See below.
We will be opening up the week of June 1, with big changes, to comply with WorksafeBC and PHO regs.
We are working through the details, so stay tuned over the next few weeks as we sort them out. This notice will be updated frequently.
Member Requirements to Participate:
- Understand we are trying to find a balance between enjoying an activity run by volunteers, and our health and safety
- If you are unwell or have had contact with people from out of the province in the past 2 weeks, please stay home.
- EXPERIENCED SHOOTERS ONLY, no novices or children that may require frequent safety corrections.
- Visitors or guests might be ok, but I must be notified ahead of time and we will only allow it if we have room, as per Worksafe BC/PHO guidelines. The final call will be made the Tues night prior to Handgun Night, after reservations are closed.
- A MASK IS REQUIRED. No exceptions.
- Gloves and/or hand sanitizer is recommended to keep in your range bag.
- We need to reduce/eliminate the need for members to touch club equipment, so bring your own staplers, targets, safety gear, etc. You shouldn't need to borrow anything.
- Please bring the exact fee, so we aren't handling more money than we need to.
- We will be implementing a reservation system to limit numbers, with defined time slots.
First shift: 6:50-7:50pm
Second shift: 8-9pm
.22LR Rifle Night:
(still sorting out details, please be patient)
More details when you sign up, and you will sign up via the e-mail form below. Go to the bottom of this page, and fill out the e-mail form, and for Handgun Night, state which shift you prefer (6:50pm or 8pm).
Reservations will be done on a first-emailed, first-served basis, and will open each week at Thursday morning, at 0:01am, and will close at 7pm, 24 hours prior to the event start time.
Handgun Night reservations will close Tuesday night at 7pm.
.22LR Rifle Night will undergo some tests, before it's fully opened. Stay tuned!
We are in uncharted territory with this virus, so please work with us to be sure that we're all doing our part to make these activities successful. Violating these conditions or reservation abuse like no-shows, may result in you not being able to participate in these activities.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
Please check back here for updates.
***This notice OVERRIDES the general text below.
Indoor Shooting Range
(Basement of the main building)
The 20 yard (18 meter) indoor range is open to both club members and the general public on Tuesdays for .22LR rifles, (no .22 magnums and no centerfire rifles), and Wednesdays for handguns, from 7:00 PM to 9:00PM. Periodically we will have to close the range for either maintenance or due to public meetings in the hall. Please check this page for notice of impending range closures before you come here.
Tuesday .22LR Rifle Night (7-9pm)
The club has a number of .22LR rifles to use for those wanting to try, or you can bring your own. We also have a small group of volunteers to help anyone wanting to learn about shooting.
We are open to all ages and encourage kids to come and give it a try.
For more information, please go to the .22LR Rifle Night page, or click here:
Wednesday Handgun Night (7-9pm)
Handgun night is for members and guests to shoot their own handguns. Due to a light backstop, we are limited to a max calibre of .45ACP. No magnums. No 7.62x25, no steel core/jacketed ammunition, etc. If a magnet sticks to it, we cannot use it. Bring everything you need, including ammunition, targets, stapler, eye & ear protection, etc. We do not have handguns to rent, nor ammunition to buy. Bring your firearms license and follow all transport regulations. Newcomers will have some paperwork to fill out, so come a few minutes early if you can.
For more information, please go to the Handgun Night page, or click here:
For club membership information,
please click on this button:
For more information on our gun range, please use the form below: